I use to never carry a purse. I was such a tom-boy then again who wasn’t at age 12. Now is a completely different story. I have all sorts of purses that I pack with all my stuff. I absolutely love my purse and never-ever go anywhere without it even if it’s a short trip. Every girl carrise something different so here’s what’s in mine from left to right. This is usually what I carry on a daily basis but sometimes there’s more. I definitely need a bigger purse!
- My XO tan wallet which carried the typical stuff – cards, money, etc.
- Makeup bag obviously filled with makeup which you can see to the top right but that’s just the minimal stuff. I usually change it depending on what look I have that day.
- Travel items like eye drops, hand sanitizer and lotion are a must for me. Traveling in NY isn’t easy and after a long day, it’s the only way I keep myself feeling clean. No I’m not a germ-a-phobic!
- I use to carry a pencil case but that became useless after high school so now I stick with a trusty pen.
- I love my Nintendo DS so wherever I go, it goes.
- When I’m not playing my DS, I’m hooked to my Ipod which has all 1014 of my songs plus some TV shows and music videos.
- To the right of that is my cell phone, Motorola MotoFone. I have a little pouch for it in my purse but usually I hang it around my neck.
- And of course the infamous point and shoot, Sony Cybershot DSC W-50.
So what’s in your bag?
, cell phone
, motorola motofone
, nintendo ds
, point and shoot
, sony dsc-w50
, travel items
(Avg: Need 5 votes)