Remember that laptop clutch Kimmie saw at the Vivenne Tam NYC Fashion Week Show? Well, we just got word that HP is producing the so-called HP Vivienne Tam Mini Edition “Digital Clutch” to have it in consumer hands before the holidays! Apparently you can reserve one by calling 1-800-230-5752 or visiting hpdirect.com/minivt. This guarantees you the opportunity to buy one in early December.
Now I definitely don’t need to write a birthday/christmas wishlist anymore because this darling toy is enough for both of them (I’m a December baby). I have no idea if I’ll be able to muster up $700 or convince my parents they love me enough in time to get this, but I’m definitely putting one on reserve just in case! At any rate, it’s the epitome of high fashion meets geek meets Chinese design, what is there not to be insanely excited about?! Adorable tiny portable size and weight, gorgeous reds and pinks, Vivenne Tam-designed wallpaper and covering, I’m already drooling.
More info, specs, links, and pictures after the jump!
- 10.2″ High Definition display
- Under 1-inch thick
- Just over 2 pounds
- Windows® XP Home with SP3
- Intel® Atom™ Processor
- $699.99 with protective Vivienne Tam silk sleeve
- Reserve a Vivienne Tam Mini by phone at 1-800-230-5752 or online at www.hpdirect.com/minivt
- Join the Facebook fan page to see what others are saying and keep up to date on new announcements
- Watch the debut on the runway of Vivienne Tam’s Fall 2008 fashion show in Bryant Park during New York Fashion Week
- Add the digital clutch to your holiday wishlist on Kaboodle