Here’s where it starts to get tricky. Finding shoes that are cute and durable for under 10 bucks is tough..especially since you want quality, because well, they’re gonna get some wear, and they need to last. For that reason, I think we’re gonna cheat on this one: while we’re still on our 10 for 10 scavenger hunt, how about for footwear, we try and stay under 20 bucks? That way, we can still find cute shoes, but still have some money in our wallets. Face it, there’ll come the day when dropping $200 + on shoes won’t even phase us, but for now, we shall improvise.
1.Mossimo Supply Co. Oleta Button Flats: I love flats. They’re cute, and above all they’re comfy. With a neutral color like these here, found at Target, you can wear them with just about anything. And I’m all about milage when it comes to my shoes. Bonus points if they’re cute. Price:$ 17.99
2.Xhilaration Sherlyn Moccasins: I think these are so cute! Especially the color. Also found at Target, these moccasins come in three different colors: Purple, Fuchsia, and Brown. Not only are they adorable, but they’re also pretty comfy! I checked out the reviews and just about everyone seemed more than satisfied with them. Works for me! Price:$13.99
3. Chain Reaction Sandals: Or as I know them as, chancletas. Cute and pefect for Spring/Summer weather, these slide on sandals can go with anything, from jeans to dresses. They’re cute, they’re cheap, and their also functional. The only drawback to these puppies is the unavoidable flip flop flip flop flip flop that you’ll make while strutting your stuff. But don’t sweat it, since they’re cute, you’ll want people to look. Price: $ 17.99
4. ASOS Lace Up Canvas Pump: Remember back when you were a little girl and these were like THE ISH!? Well, they’re back in effect and this time you can really get your nostalgia on without looking like the 80s/early 90s vomited all over you. Cute, comfy and casual, these lace ups can easily rock with a cute spring dress or your favorite worn in skinny jeans. Plus they come in 4 yummy colors: pink, white, orange, and yellow! Price: $19.40
5-6. Delia’s Grazie Sandal & Twinkle Flats: These cuties can be found in the learance section on Delia’s website, but as to be expected, there’s only a limited selection for sizes and colors. But don’t fret, because they’ve got lots of other clearance priced shoes and sandals to sift through. As any bargain hunter knows, sometimes you’ll JUST miss the size you’re looking for, but on the flip side, you’ll also run across the last pair in your size! So, hurry and see if they’ve got your size before they’re all gone! Price: $9.99
7. Metallic Trim Gathered Sandal: Put a twist on an old trend bound to peek it’s head this sprin/summer once the weather gets warmer with a pair of gathered gladiator sandals. While everyone else will be rocking the strappy kind, this pair will stand out. not only because they’re designed slightly different than the previous versions, but they come in purple, as well as white and black. Price: $16.40
8. Flower Buckle Wedge: If you’re not the type who likes gladiator sandals, then what about a pair of kitten wegdges? These are adorable with a sling back and peep toe. The pattern is very tropical too! Again, a cute pair of shoes that can dress up a nice pair of skinny jeans in a casual way…if that makes sense. Price: $15.99
9. Zoey Faux Leather Boots: SHWA!? Forever21 has marked down these awesome knee-hight boots to half their price, and what’s great is they still have sizes 6-10! In BOTH BLACK AND BROWN! Remember when I said that with bargain hunting you come across either the perfect pair, or the would-have-been perfect pair? Well there’s also the OMFG ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THERE BETTER NOT BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THESE, BUT IF THERE IS OH WELL, BECAUSE THEY HAVE MY SIZE AND THE COLOR I WANT pair that you’ll find on clearance. Chalk it up to end-of season sale, and having to move inventory for the next batch, if you will, but I like to think it’s good karma.However, you might wanna hurry up or you’ll be fighting for that last size 7.5…and fighting isn’t a good way to gain karma. Price: $17.99
10. Consignment Stores and Thrift Shops, and clothing exchange stores: Honey, before you even think about turning your nose up at second-hand gear, you gotta understand that this is where the magic happens. Especially if you consider yourself to be a fashion mavrick, then these places should be your playground. Only here can you truly come across one of a kind items, limited edition loot and vintage gear for reasonably cheap prices. And FYI, nowadays most thrift shops and consignment stores will refuse to sell/take stuff that’s obviously been mistreated, so worry not that you’ll have to swim through mounds of hay before you find your needle.Price: Varied, but worth it!
No reactions to display.