1. Alexa Chung: For most of 2009, Alexa Chung’s style has been something I’ve been trying to emulate in my own wardrobe. I’m a little sad that MTV canned the “It’s On Alexa Chung” show. Given Alexa’s talent and style, I can imagine this doesn’t phase Alexa too much.
2. Agyness Deyn: Often dubbed “The Next Kate Moss,” how could she not make her way onto this list? I envy the way she can pull of the tomboy look without looking butch.
3. Zooey Deschanel: Zooey Deschanel is the next woman who’s style I’ve been taking inspiration from this year. She was an absolute hit in this year’s 500 Days of Summer film.
4. Hilary Duff: Raise your hands if you weren’t in love with Hilary Duff as Olivia on Gossip Girl? ::crick noises:: Yeah, that’s what I thought.
5. Ashley Greene: I only have two words for you regarding Ashley Greene: New Moon.
6. Gemma Ward: Formerly a stick-thin super model, Gemma’s recently emerged out of the shadows to say hello to the world. I say you go girl. You go.
7. Kate Nash: Kate Nash’ music spoke to me on many levels all this year. This along with her girlish style is why she’s made this list.
9. Amanda Seyfried: If you threw a rock at a romantic comedy this year (and next), you’ll get Amanda Seyfried. Of course that makes her cute!
Who’s on your list of top 10 cutest girls of 2009?
No reactions to display.