In addition to being incredibly easy to make, Sugar Cookies are also versatile enough to be baked in a variety of creative ways. Sugar & Meringue brings to you, Button Cookies.
It’s quite simple– all you have to do is:
1. Add some food coloring to your favorite sugar cookie dough
2. Cut with a circle cutter (her’s is about 1 3/4″ - 2″ diameter)
3. Poke holes with a toothpick (make them a little bigger than you’d think they should be)
4. Use a smaller circle cutter to mark an inner circle (optional)
6. Then use bakers twine to sew them to card stock printed to look like vintage button cards. (If you’re too lazy to make your own, you can visit the site here to download the layout for the vintage button cards.)
Simple and cute does the trick!
No reactions to display.