Are you currently crushing on someone and don’t know what to say? Well, we all know that Valentine’s Day is coming up soon and these pick-up lines just might work! Yeah yeah I know, pick-up lines are so cheesy right? But hey, they’re still sweet nonetheless. And I personally love pick-up lines. They’re just lines that you don’t always have to take so seriously and are sometimes like a funny joke. They bring me smiles, chuckles, and depending on who’s saying it in what tone, I maybe even get tummy aches from laughing. They’re great conversation starters too! Check out 10 of my favorite pick-up lines below.
1. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
Aww, isn’t that sweet? However, if a total complete stranger that looks very shady comes up to you like that, be sure to run, okay?
2. Him: “Did it hurt”.
Girl: “Did what hurt?”
Him: “When you fell from heaven.”.
And then he’ll ask you for a band-aid because he scraped his knee falling for you. However, if you don’t like this guy or think he’s a creep, be sure to tell him to just “man up.”
3. You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
Of course it is! No one’s going to catch you if you fall off a building or out of a tree so you might as well fall in love, right?
4. My love for you is like dividing by zero, you can’t define it.
Everyone’s gotta love a nerd! You’ll be like a math book and he’ll solve all your problems!
5. Oh no. Something is wrong with my cell phone. (Oh really? What?) Your number’s not in it.
Girls, either put in your real number, or just let him dial the rejection hotline.
6. Whenever I see you my heart races. I hope to win first place.
When a guy says that, he ought to deserve a trophy.
7. If you were a booger, I’d pick you first.
I suggest for you to say this one only while you’re still young though. It’ll sound cuter that way. When you’re too old, it’ll just sound pretty gross and you might get slapped.
8. Do you have a name or can I call you mine?
Looks like you have to go register for a name change now. If all goes well, you might have to change your last name too.
9. Can I throw a Pokeball at you? Because if you were a Pokemon, I’d choose you!
He’ll love you like Ash loves Pikachu, and that’s a whole lot of love!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
He’ll get tired eventually from walking back and forth so you might as well say “yes.”
Those were my favorites, but there are many more in this world, whether they’d be cute ones, sweet ones, dirty ones, or just plain lame ones. What are your own personal favorites?
No reactions to display.