Welcome back to GirlyBubble’s 2011 Top 100 Cutest Boys of the Year list! In the world of male stars in the pop culture world, there’s definitely no shortage of cute eye candy. Though to make it a bit easier, with their charming looks, ability to have success with the influential US market, and an active schedule for 2011, we narrowed it down to these 100 adorable faces. This time we’re covering the cute boys who stole our 80-71 spots. Check out below who managed to make this portion.
80. Kellan LutzMany of you may know the 26-year-old Kellan Lutz as Emmett Cullen from the Twilight Saga film series best. Lutz has also acted on a numerous amount of television shows, portraying characters such as himself in Model Citizens, Chris MacNess on The Comeback, and George Evans on 90210. He has also been acting for the big screen since 2006 with the movie Stick It. Besides being on Twilight for the past couple of years, Lutz is currently filming for the movie Guardians of Luna. Lutz is also a signed model with Ford Models and is one of the many models featured in Calvin Klein’s 2010 Calvin Klein X underwear campaign.
79. Chris Brown He was heading for the top until the 2009 controversy of him pleading guilty to felony assault of his then girlfriend Rihanna came to light. However, the 22-year-old Brown is slowly getting back into his game with his album, F.A.M.E., released earlier this year and recording a single with Justin Bieber. Brown is definitely gaining back his momentum as an American entertainer. His most recent album earned him three Grammy Award nominations and it is expected that his next album, Fortune, which is to be released next year, will do the same.
78. Rupert Grint Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter film series land on number 78 of our Top 100 Cutest Boys of the Year list. The 22-year-old actor hasn’t been known for his roles outside of the Harry Potter film series, but he has been working on other projects since 2002! This year alone, Grint has made a cameo appearance on the BBC show Come Fly With Me, which stars the comedy duo Matt Lucas and David Walliams. He was cast as the lead character for film Into the White in March. In August, Grint also did a photoshoot with co-star Tom Felton for the Fall/Winter Collection of the Fashion Label Band of Outsiders. He has also appeared in a music video for Ed Sheeran’s song “Lego House.”
77. Justin Chon Although many of you may recognize him from all around YouTube, it is sort of hard to believe this young-looking guy is 30 yearsold! Chon started acting in television shows as guest appearances with Jack & Bobby in 2005. Since then, he has been in films, like the Twilight Saga as Eric Yorkie, and is set to appear in the 2012 films: Detention of the Dead, Rock Jocks, and 21 and Over.
76. James Maslow Landing in at number 76 is Big Time Rush’s 22-year-old singer and actor James Maslow. Having starred in the Nickelodeon show of the same name with his bandmates, James is probably no stranger to most preteen girls. Big Time Rush’s album, which consisted of original songs titled B.T.R., was released a year ago, but was certified Gold in April of this year. He is set to appear on the film titled Master’s Tree, which has no release date yet, but plans to go into the film industry more.
75. Cole Sprouse One of the hardships of having a twin is to be always known as a pair to the world, Cole Sprouse’s twin, Dylan Sprouse, is almost always with him for whatever they do. Having been acting on Disney’s The Suite Life Zac & Cody since 2005 until 2008, they had then ventured off onto the spin-off, The Suite Life on Deck, which ended in May of this year. The 19-year-olds were accepted into New York University and are currently attending the Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
74. Zachary Gordon 13-year-old cutie Zachary Gordon is pretty new to the American acting scene, but after appearing in the film Diary of a Wimpy Kid as Greg Heffley, he has become more well-known. Gordon started acting in 2006, but has had an immense number of television roles on a number of popular shows: How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Ni Hao, Kai-lan, and a whole lot more. We look forward to seeing Gordon a lot more in the future!
73. Shiloh Fernandez Swooning over the hot picture of Fernandez yet? If not, you might want to know more about the 26-year-old American actor. Appearing as Peter in Red Riding Hood, he has also done work like appearing on Jericho and United States of Tara. He has also had some guest appearances on shows such as: Drake & Josh, CSI: NY, and Gossip Girl. If Fernandez didn’t lose out the role of Edward Cullen to Robert Pattinson, you would have seen him in the Twilight Sagas as well.
72. Ben Barnes30-year-old British actor best known for his role as Prince and later on King Caspian X in The Chronicles of Narnia comes in at number 72. Barnes’ career first took off in musical theatre, where he took part in the National Youth Music Theatre. As of this year, Barnes has acted in Killing Bono, and is set to appear in the films The Wedding, The Words and Overdrive next year.
71. Avan Jogia 19-year-old Canadian actor Avan Jogia finishes off this section of our Top 100 Cutest Boys of the year. Best known as playing Beck Oliver on Nickelodeon’s Victorious, he is best friend with fellow co-star Victoria Justice in real life. Besides Victorious, he is set to appear in the films Finding Hope Now and the TV movie Rags. Jogia is also the founder of the movement Straight But Not Narrow, which promotes equality among people, despite their sexual orientation.
There you have it. Did you guess any boys correctly?
Stay tuned for the next set of cute boys!