Welcome back to GirlyBubble’s 2011 Top 100 Cutest Girls of the Year list! In the world of female stars in the pop culture world, there’s definitely no shortage of these pretty ladies with immense talent to boot. Though to make it a bit easier, we narrowed it down to these 100 girls who shine with their beauty on the camera or stage, their success within the very influential US market, and having some pretty active schedules for 2011. This time we’re covering the cute girls who stole our 50-41 spots. Check out below who managed to make this portion.
50. HyunAThis 19-year-old girl is a South Korean sensation. Although many know her as a more sexy type of girl from her music videos, HyunA is also rather endearing as well. You might notice this from her sweet smile and charming laugh. Lately HyunA has been gaining popularity in the States. The music video for her song “Bubble Pop!” went viral during early 2011 and has already reached 23,000,000+ views on YouTube. HyunA also landed a spot on Billboard’s “21 Under 21” listm which was a montage to the top underage celebrities making a buzz in the music world. SPIN Magazine also recognized “Bubble Pop!” and ranked it at #9 on their “Best 20 Songs of 2011” list.
49. Hayden PanettiereIt’s hard to see a time when this girl doesn’t look cute. Her pearly white smile and bright eyes always make her look vibrant and sweet. Her blonde hair always make her look lively as well. Now let’s catch up on what this actress did in 2011. Panettiere played a lead role in Scream 4 in early 2011. Then she voiced for the character Red Riding Hood in the film Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil and starred as Amanda Knox in the Lifetime TV film, Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy, based on the real story.
48. Ashley GreeneStealing the 48th spot on our list is Ashley Greene who dazzles us with her sweet personality and beautiful features. This girl is definitely consistent with catching people’s attention on the red carpet with both her amazing ensembles and her radiant smile. Greene is more than a pretty face though. She played the role of Kelly in the film The Apparition and Alice Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I. The 24-year-old actress also appeared on the TV show “Pan Am” as Amanda Mason.
47. Miley CyrusDespite all the controversies and hate this girl has endured, she’s still managed to display a bright and beautiful smile on the red carpet. Miss Cyrus is still as cute as ever with her bright blue eyes shining. 2011 was a more casual year for this star for the most part, but she did in fact go on her own international tour called the “Gypsy Heart Tour.” She also sang with Justin Bieber at his Madison Square Garden concert for his film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. Her fans won’t have to worry about her lack of appearances though, as she has two films set for 2012!
46. Troian BellisarioThis actress is definitely catching everyone’s attention with her sharp and attractive features. In some moments she strikes the audience as a mature lady but in others she is exuberant and young as well. Bellisario is definitely a breakthrough actress thanks to her role in the hit TV show “Pretty Little Liars” in which she plays Spencer Hastings, a witty and brave character. Hopefully we’ll see her in more productions in 2011!
45. Emily BrowningEmily Browning has one of the softest features around. Her dark brown hair and bright green eyes definitely make her a shoe-in for our list. This lovely 23 year old Aussie actress manages to look super sweet and friendly no matter how short or messy her hair is. In 2011, Browning has starred in the following two films: Sleeping Beauty and Sucker Punch.
44. Chanel ImanIf you’re not familiar with this pretty face, Chanel Iman is a fashion model for Victoria’s Secret and has walked runways for several well-known fashion houses such as Versace and Stella McCartney. This 21-year-old model is of African -American and Korean decent and that unique mix definitely seems to have contributed well to her stunning looks and cute smile. Let’s also give her a hand for her work with USAID and the FWD campaign concerned with the struggles in the Horn of Africa.
43. Lauren ConradThis girl is known for many things including her sweet personality and great fashion taste. Lauren always has lovely hair and makeup on the red carpet along with a lovely smile to finish her entire ensemble. In 2011, Conrad launched her new fashion line called Paper Crown and is also planning to start up a beauty line as well. She has also been busy with her literary work as her upcoming novel, The Fame Game, is set to release next year.
42. RihannaThis artist was extremely busy during all of 2011 yet she still managed to maintain her perfect smile. She released four singles from her album Loud including the infamous “S&M” and “California King Bed“. Then she went on her Loud Tour to promote the album even further. Meanwhile, Rihanna was doing all sorts of activities such as appearing on X Factor USA and collaborating with Coldplay and Nicki Minaj. Then she released another album called Talk That Talk in November. Two singles have been released from this album: “We Found Love” and “You Da One.” She’s an unstoppable force - make way!
41. Amanda SeyfriedThis 26-year-old actress is quite the eye-catcher. Then again, with her stunning eyes and shiny blond locks it’s rather hard to not stare in awe or envy. Now, let’s see what Amanda has been up to in 2011! She started off the year with a lead role in the film Red Riding Hood as Valerie. Then she scored another lead role in the movie In Time as Sylvia Weis, alongside Justin Timberlake. Seyfried also earned the very top spot in the “25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25” list from People.
There you have it. Did you guess any girls correctly?
Stay tuned for the next set of cute girls!
Show All Reactions