You’ve made it with us from the end of 2011 to the beginning of 2012 and finally we’re at the end of GirlyBubble’s 2011 Top 100 Cutest Boys of the Year list! In the world of male stars in the pop culture world, there’s definitely no shortage of these cuties. Though to make it a bit easier, with their charming looks, ability to have success with the influential US market, and an active schedule for 2011, we narrowed it down to these 100 adorable faces. This time we’re covering the cute boys who occupy the final 10-1 spots on our list, check it out below.
10. Landon LiboironNoted for his work playing the refined and cool Declan Coyne on the hit teenage drama television series, “Degrassi,” Landon Liboiron just has that charm about him that makes you never want to look away. Though the young Canadian actor was able to break out to “Terra Nova,” an American TV series on FOX, he’s still able to bring those dreamy feelings to his character as the rebellious Josh Shannon. With a new year ahead, let’s hope this blue-eyed will be popping up more often.
9. Justin TimberlakeI’m sure many still miss the boy band days of this handsome guy, though luckily, Justin Timberlake hasn’t faded away from the spotlight since then. Dabbling in music for a bit, most of his recent roles have been in acting, especially this year, with lead roles in “Bad Teacher,” “In Time,” and (one of my favorites now) “Friends with Benefits.” His 2012 agenda seems to be a mystery for now, though it seems he’ll continue acting with Inside Llewyn Davis lined up for 2013. Besides the fact that he’s been recently engaged, so I’m sure he’ll be busy planning that.
8. Logan LermanMany know him as Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, though this cutie will definitely be known for a lot of other roles in the future. Gaining lots of experience in minor roles from a lot of noted movies (The Butterfly Effect, The Number 23, The Three Musketeers, etc.), his latest role as Charlie in the highly anticipated movie version of “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” will be showing off a different side to his talent. He’ll also be starring in another upcoming film, opposite Olivia Wilde, as the male lead of “The Only Living Boy in New York” and reprising his role as Percy Jackson in the next installment set for 2013.
7. Zac EfronThough he wasn’t too active for 2011, Zac Efron managed to bring his sweet charms to Paul, his character in the romantic comedy, “New Year’s Eve.” Though with his boyish looks, he never seems to stray too far from being the object of many crushes for girls of all ages. With four lead role movies set for 2012, you can bet that you’ll be seeing this face a lot more this year (which isn’t bad at all).
6. Boo Boo StewartBoo Boo Stewart is probably most recognized as one of the ab-tastic members of the wolf pack from “Twilight.” Though this young 17-year-old actor has managed to be featured in lots of roles on the TV screen and also as a singer and dancer in many Disney-related concerts and tours. With his slightly mysteriously dark looks, 2012 is surely going to be interesting, especially after his two upcoming films, “White Frog” and “Guardians of Luna” are released.
5. Cody SimpsonThis Australian pop singer was first discovered by his song covers on YouTube, though it quickly became apparent that he had more talent than that. It’s mainly been an upward spiral for Cody Simpson, especially after signing onto US record label, Atlantic Records. He’s currently working on his EP and will be setting off on his “Coast to Coast Mall Tour” this year. Though he also has a duet with Justin Bieber himself lined up, it seems like by the end of 2012, there will barely be anyone who doesn’t know his name.
4. Ryan ReynoldsThough Ryan Reynolds is one of the older names on our list, he definitely is not lacking in bringing his hunky charms. While he does shine in those romantic comedy roles, 2011 was the year that he showed off his superhero talents as well, playing the lead role in “Green Lantern.” Though for 2012, it seems like he’s going for a more rough and action-filled image, with three films lined up (Safe House, The Croods, R.I.P.D.) that sound like they’ll keep you on your feet while watching.
3. Chace CrawfordLooking pretty much as boy-next-door as you can get, Chace Crawford is never too far behind when you’re thinking of cute guys. Noted for his role as Nate Archibald on “Gossip Girl,” fans of the show will know that though he looks like a good guy, he can also have his bad boy moments. Though most of the time, it’s pretty hard to resist his “golden boy” looks and attraction. In 2012, we’ll see him return again as Nate and also taking up two lead movie roles, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” and “The House Gun.”
2. Taylor LautnerThough there’s still Part 2 of Breaking Dawn to see the dark and handsome Jacob Black once again, Taylor Lautner has managed to really shine in this breakout role. In 2011, he was also able to take the lead as Nathan in the action thriller, “Abduction.” At just 19 years old, there’s a lot to look forward to for this young actor. And after working so hard to get in tip-top ab shape for Twilight, it doesn’t seem like he’ll be losing any of that sexy appeal anytime soon.
1. Justin BieberOne mention and I’m sure you already know who this guy is. With that, it’s no wonder he managed to take our top number one spot! 2011 sure was a busy year for this heartthrob, with his first movie, “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never” making its debut and dominating the box office. He also ranked number 2 on Forbes‘ “Best-Paid Celebrities under 30,” which was a feat in itself considering he’s only 17. His second studio album, “Under the Mistletoe” also hit number 1 on the Billboard 200 and he’s currently recording his third album, “Believe,” which I’m sure every Belieber is anticipating its release. Though he’s not on the market anymore, his cute antics with girlfriend Selena Gomez make it hard to hate him…and his cutie looks.
And that completes our first Top 100 Cutest Boys of 2011! Was there anyone else that stole your heart and number one spot for 2011?
Show All Reactions