With Prom right around the corner, I’m sure most of you are worrying about whether you will find the right dress or even find the right date. At least, now, you won’t have to worry about how to pose for your prom pictures.
Here are eight photos of our beloved celebrities at their prom. Hopefully, you will see some do’s and don’ts for when it comes time to take your own. More »
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher broke up almost a year ago and Kutcher seems to be publicly moving on with Mila Kunis, but they still haven’t filed for divorce yet. This causes rumors that they were never legally married, while their wedding in 2005 is speculated to be only a symbolic Kabbalah ceremony. More »
So back in the day, say 1998, when Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher shared their first kiss on ‘That’s 70s Show,’ and it also happened to be Kunis’ first kiss ever. Considering how Kutcher was a model, the actress had some things be nervous about! She shared with PEOPLE magazine way back in 2001: More »
Current rumors say that Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher are in a relationship because the singer was seen leaving Kutcher’s LA bachelor pad at 4am last month. Now reports say that Rihanna is actually holding back on a relationship because of of how she has been “badly hurt” in the past. More »
Imagine yourself having a normal day, just walking down the street and listing the things you have to do when you get home. Out of nowhere a guy shows up and announces that your favorite teen drama is filming nearby and that they need extras. Feels like a dream right? Here is a list of teen TV shows that will be awesome to act as an extra for.
5. iCarly – Nickelodeon Carly (Miranda Cosgrove) creates her own web show iCarly, with the help of her two best friends Freddie (Nathan Kress) and Sam (Jenette McCurdy) while living at home with her older brother, Spencer (Jerry Trainor). All of the four main characters (Carly, Sam, Freddy and Spencer) are likable and have good chemistry. The episodes showcase many random talented people. The storylines are funny and it is relaxing, light hearted, and a real feel-good show. Selling point? Well, aside from the great laugh you will get while in the show, you all get to meet guests like Adam Weissman, Good Charlotte, David Archuleta and our beloved cute boys, One Direction.
4. That ’70s Show Yeah it’s old and already finished airing, but it still seems just right that this one is part of the list. This is a comedy revolving around a group of teenage friends, their mishaps, and their coming of age, set in 1970s Wisconsin. Makes you feel how 70s teens are no different from us. Selling point? Everything! The quirky characters. Fez being Fez. The awkwardness. The jokes. The clothes. Wilmer Valderrama, Mila Kunis, and Ashton Kutcher. Need I say more?
3. Glee – Fox A group of misfit teens trying to find their niche in highschool and get their beloved Glee Club to Nationals. This show subtly (most of the time) tackles real life problems that teenagers all around the world face. The show is fun, heartwarming and a pure pleasure to watch. Selling point? The TALENT! Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison, Amber Riley, Cory Monteith, Mark Salling and Chris Colfer are just a few who of the Glee stars. I would wait in the sun or the freezing cold to play student number8373 just to see these kids live!
2. Gossip Girl Privileged teenagers attend an elite private school in New York City. The story revolves around rumors, lies, love and college life. Selling point? The wardrobe! Gossip Girl boasts the most trendy and high fashion clothes among its peers. It even inspired its own clothing line. Even their “uniforms” look and feels sophisticated! You can have the chance to feel like an Upper East Side “It” girl (unless you’re not chosen as one). Added bonus: You get to feast your eyes on Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Chace Crawford, Penn Badgley and Ed Westwick.
1. Vampire Diaries – CW The story revolves around vampire bothers, Stefan and Damon Salvatore, vying for Elena’s affection. It’s dramatic but not too heavy. The storyline is complicated in the right directions. Selling point? Just being in the same room as Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder. Plus bonus points if the Salvatore brothers try to make you a vampire themselves.
New season of a reality TV series Punk’D is going to be aired starting on March 19 in the US. This time the show is going to have Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and Kellan Lutz (he was in Twilight). Before, in 2003 the show was hosted by Ashton Kutcher until 2007. Now this hidden camera fun is being revived through MTV, and Ashton Kutcher was offered to be the executive director. More »
Welcome back to GirlyBubble’s 2011 Top 100 Cutest Boys of the Year list! In the world of male stars in the pop culture world, there’s definitely no shortage of cute eye candy. Though to make it a bit easier, with their charming looks, ability to have success with the influential US market, and an active schedule for 2011, we narrowed it down to these 100 adorable faces. This time we’re covering the cute boys who stole our 30-21 spots. Check out below who managed to make this portion. More »
Life just got harder for Mr. Ashton Kutcher.According to reports he slept with his ex, January Jones, and got her pregnant he has a lot on his plate right now. Flung into another scandal, this one causing far more damage than any of the other allegations. Although it was a one night stand it seems it still ended up in a baby and a participant unwilling to abort it. More »
Valentine’s Day is one of those movies, wherein bunch of top-notch actors and actresses were in, in one movie. Moreover the story line features different people, but one way the other, they were all interconnected with each other! This time, a similar idea will be seen through the movie New Year’s Eve! More »