Emma Stone is an incredibly popular and talented actress who’s been in several different films experiencing a variety of roles. Look at her Golden Globes nomination! However, it appears that she’ll be taking a break and having some fun by joining the cast of “iCarly” for an episode of their last season. More »
Imagine yourself having a normal day, just walking down the street and listing the things you have to do when you get home. Out of nowhere a guy shows up and announces that your favorite teen drama is filming nearby and that they need extras. Feels like a dream right? Here is a list of teen TV shows that will be awesome to act as an extra for.
5. iCarly – Nickelodeon Carly (Miranda Cosgrove) creates her own web show iCarly, with the help of her two best friends Freddie (Nathan Kress) and Sam (Jenette McCurdy) while living at home with her older brother, Spencer (Jerry Trainor). All of the four main characters (Carly, Sam, Freddy and Spencer) are likable and have good chemistry. The episodes showcase many random talented people. The storylines are funny and it is relaxing, light hearted, and a real feel-good show. Selling point? Well, aside from the great laugh you will get while in the show, you all get to meet guests like Adam Weissman, Good Charlotte, David Archuleta and our beloved cute boys, One Direction.
4. That ’70s Show Yeah it’s old and already finished airing, but it still seems just right that this one is part of the list. This is a comedy revolving around a group of teenage friends, their mishaps, and their coming of age, set in 1970s Wisconsin. Makes you feel how 70s teens are no different from us. Selling point? Everything! The quirky characters. Fez being Fez. The awkwardness. The jokes. The clothes. Wilmer Valderrama, Mila Kunis, and Ashton Kutcher. Need I say more?
3. Glee – Fox A group of misfit teens trying to find their niche in highschool and get their beloved Glee Club to Nationals. This show subtly (most of the time) tackles real life problems that teenagers all around the world face. The show is fun, heartwarming and a pure pleasure to watch. Selling point? The TALENT! Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison, Amber Riley, Cory Monteith, Mark Salling and Chris Colfer are just a few who of the Glee stars. I would wait in the sun or the freezing cold to play student number8373 just to see these kids live!
2. Gossip Girl Privileged teenagers attend an elite private school in New York City. The story revolves around rumors, lies, love and college life. Selling point? The wardrobe! Gossip Girl boasts the most trendy and high fashion clothes among its peers. It even inspired its own clothing line. Even their “uniforms” look and feels sophisticated! You can have the chance to feel like an Upper East Side “It” girl (unless you’re not chosen as one). Added bonus: You get to feast your eyes on Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Chace Crawford, Penn Badgley and Ed Westwick.
1. Vampire Diaries – CW The story revolves around vampire bothers, Stefan and Damon Salvatore, vying for Elena’s affection. It’s dramatic but not too heavy. The storyline is complicated in the right directions. Selling point? Just being in the same room as Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder. Plus bonus points if the Salvatore brothers try to make you a vampire themselves.